Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Royal DSM and Colorado’s Mile High Labs partner to provide companies in supplement, food and beverage sectors with ingredients to develop formulations with CBD and other cannabinoids. They initial target US and look to enter Canada, South America, Europe and Australia.
AstraZeneca had wanted to outperform Regeneron and Lilly in post-exposure prevention, but will now hope for more durable protection from its long-acting antibody.
TERN-101 showed a superior safety and tolerability profile for lipid levels and pruritis compared to other FXR agonists in a mid-stage study. Terns is now looking to a NASH combo study with its THR beta agonist.
Keeping Track: US FDA Clears Pfizer’s Prevnar 20; Dermavant Submits Tapinirof, Adamis Returns With Zimhi
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.