Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
Eisai/Biogen’s promising Phase III data fueling the companies’ hopes that Medicare will relax coverage restrictions for their Alzheimer’s treatment candidate. If the sponsors fail to change the NCD, lecanemab will need to rely on a registry for reimbursement after full approval.
Biogen/Eisai’s Phase III data is on track for a Q1 2023 submission, potentially just weeks after lecanemab is expected to gain accelerated approval for early Alzheimer’s.
Eisai and Biogen had double-digit stock price gains based on the positive Phase III readout for lecanemab. The good news also lifted competitors Lilly and Roche as well as earlier-stage Alzheimer’s drug developers.
Partnered with AbbVie on a wet AMD gene therapy, Regenxbio is also advancing wholly owned candidates for Duchenne muscular dystrophy and MPS I and MPS II.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.