Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
In Vivo outlines major trends shaping the top 15 cardiovascular device companies included in the latest Medtech 100 rankings. They include a growing need to reach underserved patient populations, ongoing staffing and other challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, and reimbursement obstacles.
In an interview with Medtech Insight, Per Vegard Nerserth, CEO of CMR Surgical, discusses how the company adapted to the pandemic, its future plans, and how the competition for market dominance is shaping up.
The company’s lead candidate, AP1189, has shown promise in a mid-stage rheumatoid arthritis study, sparking plans for an imminent strategic business collaboration.
An average overall price reduction of 48% for insulin products in China is expected to generate annual savings of $1.4bn through 2023, but multinational pharma firms will be hit hard by the bidding process.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.