Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Merck & Co. chief medical officer Eliav Barr talks with Scrip about the generational leadership change under way at the company, Merck's next oncology plays and its bold plan to rebuild a cardiovascular franchise.
Japan's top pharma firms logged generally strong performances for mainstay global drugs in the fiscal period ended 30 September, with the weakened yen adding substantially to figures for those with large overseas sales. Astellas and Eisai are among those awaiting important global-first approvals for potential blockbusters.
The highs and lows experienced with its COVID-19 vaccine Vaxzevria have not deterred the UK giant from keeping a presence in the field and CEO Pascal Soriot told Scrip that the path could mirror the decade-long journey AstraZeneca had in oncology before it achieved sustained success.
To enable broader use of clinical data in its digital health care system, Japan has kickstarted digitization measures to link all patient records to an online individual ID system. While the government aims to allow real-world data and evidence for the pharmaceutical sector in the long run, Scrip explores the reality of current projects and measures in the country.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.