Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Astellas Misses Again On Xospata Label Expansion Effort
A Phase III disappointment in a maintenance therapy setting for FLT3-mutated acute myeloid leukemia is yet another failed attempt by Astellas to add to Xospata’s label since US FDA approval in 2018.
AstraZeneca/Daiichi Sankyo Line Up More Enhertu Indications
The high-profile antibody-drug conjugate has shown its potential to improve outcomes for heavily pre-treated patients in diseases such as bladder, cervical, pancreatic and rare cancers in a mid-stage trial.
Competition Grows In Claudin18.2 As AstraZeneca Seals Antibody Conjugate Deal
Already a major player in the field thanks to Enhertu, AstraZeneca is doubling down in gastric cancer with the new antibody-drug conjugate deal with China’s KYM Biosciences.
Gilead’s Trodelvy Strategy Helped By Phase II Bladder Cancer Data
Two weeks after obtaining its third cancer indication and the same day Kite CEO Christi Shaw’s departure was announced, Gilead’s antibody-drug conjugate yielded Phase II data it says will help toward full approval in urothelial cancer.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.