Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shire Pharmaceuticals Group PLC
Genfit CEO Pascal Prigent talks to Scrip about the company's high-profile trial failure in NASH and the pipeline pivot to various other drug candidates for rare liver diseases.
Plus deals involving Dong-A/Polifarma, Intas/Syna, Kissei/Synmosa, Ono/Memo, Takeda/Shionogi, Fosun/Lilly and JW Therapeutics/2seventy bio.
Agency restores long dormant enforcement of section of FTC Act prohibiting businesses from using ‘unfair methods of competition,’ expanding types of corporate behavior subject to enforcement action.
Japan's top pharma firms logged generally strong performances for mainstay global drugs in the fiscal period ended 30 September, with the weakened yen adding substantially to figures for those with large overseas sales. Astellas and Eisai are among those awaiting important global-first approvals for potential blockbusters.
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Advanced BioHealing, Inc. (renamed Shire Regenerative Medicine)
- AesRX LLC
- Baxalta Incorporated
- BIKAM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Chatham Therapeutics
- Dyax Corp.
- FerroKin BioSciences, Inc.
- Fibrotech Therapeutics
- Foresight Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Gambro AB
- Jerini AG
- Lotus Tissue Repair
- Lumena Pharmaceuticals
- Meritage Pharma, Inc.
- Movetis NV
- New Pervasis Therapeutics, Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Premacure AB
- Prism Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- River Pharmaceuticals
- Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation
- SARcode Corporation
- SuppreMol GmbH
- Synovis Life Technologies, Inc.
- Transkaryotic Therapies, Inc.
- ViroPharma Inc.