Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center
MD Anderson teams with Eisbach on precision oncology and with Yingli on a five-year translational research effort. Moffitt inks tie-ups with Dyve and Turnstone.
Athenex expands its portfolio of T-cell receptor therapy technology under NCI license agreement; PDS Biotechnology accesses institute’s TARP tumor antigen technology.
$47.5m partnership between the foundation and Broad researchers will mine genetic data for insights into disease mechanisms. MD Anderson, Nuvectis each unveil multiple new tie-ups.
The center is partnering with Obsidian to make autologous TILs work better after being infused back into patients by using IL-15, which may be less toxic than the high-dose IL-2 currently used.
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Harvard Medical School
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Massachusetts General Hospital