Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
InventisBio and Akeso seek to gross a combined $384.3m in an initial public share sale in Shanghai and a private placement in Hong Kong respectively, while Chipscreen completed raising $74.4m by selling convertible bonds in Shanghai.
The menopause market is a multi-billion opportunity that is gaining traction with digital health companies offering innovative solutions to help women manage their symptoms and provide treatment and support. In Vivo spoke with three female founders and entrepreneurs, as well as a partner at Lux Capital and the clinical lead of ORCHA, about this niche market.
Biogen and Happy Health announced a pilot partnership to evaluate Happify Health’s Kopa app to support people living with multiple sclerosis. This follows a licensing deal with digital therapeutics developer MedRhythms to support MS patients with gait deficit.
Polyhexanide, from SIFI, could become the first approved treatment for acanthamoeba keratitis, while aflibercept could become the first biosimilar version of Eylea in the EU.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alamo Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Diatranz Otsuka Limited
- JIMRO Co., Ltd.
- Korea Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd
- Montigen Pharmaceuticals
- Neurovance, Inc.
- Otsuka Australia Pharmaceutical Pty Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited
- ReCor Medical, Inc.
- Singapore Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- SuperGen, Inc.
- Taiwan Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Taiho Pharma Canada, Inc.
- Visterra Inc.