Boston Scientific Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Boston Scientific Corporation
Public Company Edition: NewAmsterdam grossed $328m in its SPAC merger, while Liminatus may raise up to $316m in a new SPAC deal. Also, Intellia and Iveric grossed $300m each in follow-on offerings, bluebird sold a PRV for $102m and MEI ends zandelisib development resulting in layoffs.
Keeping Track: Rebyota, Rezlidhia Rev Up US FDA Approvals; New Sponsors Sought For Poziotinib, Brexafemme
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker.
Improvements in generating, purifying, and delivering RNA material, as well as addressing challenges with degradation by enzymes, have made the RNA class more attractive to drug developers.
Boston Scientific is greatly increasing its GI endosurgery capabilities with the acquisition of Apollo Endosurgery, a manufacturer of various device for weight loss-related surgeries.
- Implantable Devices
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Apama Medical
- Atritech, Inc.
- Augmenix, Inc.
- Biocompatibles International plc
- BridgePoint Medical, Inc.
- BTG plc
- BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Cameron Health, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Cosman Medical Inc.
- Cryterion Medical, Inc.
- Devoro Medical, Inc.
- Ekos Corporation
- EMcision, Ltd.
- EndoTex Interventional Systems, Inc.
- EndoChoice Holdings, Inc.
- Enteric Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Galil Medical, Inc.
- Guidant Corporation
- Intelect Medical, Inc.
- IoGyn, Inc.
- Labcoat Limited
- Meadox Medicals, Inc.
- Novate Medical Ltd.
- nVision Medical Corporation
- NxThera, Inc.
- Pathworks Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- PneumRx Inc.
- Precision Vascular Systems, Inc.
- Protherics PLC
- RadioTherapeutics Corporation
- Revascular Therapeutics, Inc.
- Roxwood Medical
- Rubicon Medical Corporation
- SCIMED, Inc.
- Securus Medical Group, Inc.
- Symetis SA
- Vessix Vascular, Inc.
- Xlumena Inc.