Boston Scientific Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Boston Scientific Corporation
New treatments for advanced endometrial cancer and hereditary angioedema are among six drugs that have just been recommended for EU-wide approval. Harmonized EU advice has also been issued in relation to an investigational antibody combination for treating COVID-19.
In what could be a blow to some aspiring developers eyeing the nascent but growing biosimilars market in China, new rules lay out when extrapolation of approved indications of reference biologics will be allowed, meaning this will not be automatic.
The company’s revenue was down just 1% year-over-year in the third quarter of fiscal 2021, despite the ongoing impact of the pandemic.
Deal Snapshot: Sentynl will pay $20m in upfront and regulatory milestone payments through FDA approval, while Cyprium will retain 100% ownership of the priority review voucher.
- Implantable Devices
- Monitoring Equipment & Devices
- Radiofrequency Devices
- Rehabilitation Equipment and Devices
Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Minimally or Less Invasive
Diagnostic Imaging Equipment & Supplies
- Digital Imaging
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Apama Medical
- Atritech, Inc.
- Augmenix, Inc.
- Biocompatibles International plc
- BridgePoint Medical, Inc.
- BTG plc
- BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Cameron Health, Inc.
- Cardiovascular Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Cosman Medical Inc.
- Cryterion Medical, Inc.
- Ekos Corporation
- EMcision, Ltd.
- EndoTex Interventional Systems, Inc.
- EndoChoice Holdings, Inc.
- Enteric Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Galil Medical, Inc.
- Guidant Corporation
- Intelect Medical, Inc.
- IoGyn, Inc.
- Labcoat Limited
- Meadox Medicals, Inc.
- Novate Medical Ltd.
- nVision Medical Corporation
- NxThera, Inc.
- Pathworks Anatomic Pathology Laboratory
- PneumRx Inc.
- Precision Vascular Systems, Inc.
- Protherics PLC
- RadioTherapeutics Corporation
- Revascular Therapeutics, Inc.
- Roxwood Medical
- Rubicon Medical Corporation
- SCIMED, Inc.
- Securus Medical Group, Inc.
- Symetis SA
- Vessix Vascular, Inc.
- Xlumena Inc.