Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Bristol Myers Squibb Company
Shoreline picks up technology platform rights and access from Editas, which recently reduced staff. Hyloris out-licenses commercial rights to Maxigesic in nine EU markets to Salus.
The companies unblinded data from CARTITUDE-4, which met its primary endpoint, but analysts citing KOLs said they continue to face issues with limited manufacturing slots and out-of-spec product.
The European Medicines Agency has recommended pan-EU marketing approval for four medicines but turned down Ipsen’s treatment for an ultra-rare bone disorder. It has also OK’d new uses of seven already-approved drugs and is reviewing efficacy concerns regarding Novartis’ sickle cell medicine.
The revenue boost Evusheld has given AstraZeneca over the past year will grind to a halt now that the FDA, as expected, has pulled approval for the antibody combo on the grounds it is ineffective against most SARS-CoV-2 variants circulating in the US.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Abraxis BioScience, Inc.
- AbVitro, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adnexus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Allied-Bristol Life Sciences, LLC
- Amira Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Avila Therapeutics, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Company
- Bristol-Myers K.K.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene Corporation
- Cormorant Pharmaceuticals
- Delinia, Inc.
- EngMab AG
- Flexus Biosciences, Inc.
- Gloucester Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ißeCa Therapeutics
- IFM Therapeutics
- Impact Biomedicines, Inc.
- Inhibitex, Inc.
- iPierian Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
- Juno Therapeutics GmbH (Stage Cell Therapeutics GmbH)
- JW Biotechnology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd
- Medarex, Inc.
- Padlock Therapeutics, Inc.
- Pharmion Corporation
- Quanticel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Receptos, Inc.
- RedoxTherapies, Inc.
- Turning Point Therapeutics Inc.
- Westwood-Squibb Pharmaceuticals
- X-BODY, Inc.
- ZymoGenetics, Inc.
- MyoKardia Inc.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.