Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.
The hard going could get even tougher as a funding crunch continues for China’s biotech sector, which is being hit by a paradox that could see more pain ahead, leading investors to take the pulse of the sector as the Year of the Rabbit starts.
It is time for In Vivo's 15th annual Deals of the Year contest. We've selected 15 nominees across three categories – Top Alliance, Top Financing and Top M&A – and you get to pick the winners.
Around the turn of the year, four Chinese biotechs including Kelun Biotech and BioRay ramped up funding with deals worth more than $100m, at a time when overall investment sentiment in the sector remains gloomy.
Recent antibody mega-deals are providing a rare bright spot for the embattled China biotech sector, amid sharply rising COVID-19 deaths in the country that indicate rebound and recovery could take longer than previously expected.
- Generic Drugs
- Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy
Drug Discovery Technologies
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Guangxi Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Hunan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Hubei Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Kelun Pharmaceutical Group
- KLUS Pharma Inc
- Shandong Kelun Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Research Co Ltd
- Suzhou Kelun Pharmaceutical Research Co Ltd
- Sichuan Xindi Pharmaceutical Chemicals Co Ltd
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.