- Premier raises $11.7mm in units offering
- DePuy nets $128.99mm in its IPO
- Heartport raises $96.6mm in IPO from 5mm shares at $21 a share
- Fusion Medical's IPO nets $25.4mm
- Medtronic acquires CardioRhythm
- Uromed raises $36.7 million in IPO
- MiniMed completes IPO of 2.5mm common shares, raises $30mm
- InControl raises $27.6 million in IPO
- Gynecare nets $15 million in IPO
- Ultrafem nets $34 million in IPO
- Autonomous Technologies Corp. raises $18.1mm from IPO
- Norland (formerly Ostech) goes public, nets $19.5 million
- Med-Design Corp. nets $9.6mm in IPO of 1.5mm common shares
- CardioThoracic Systems nets $74mm in IPO
- Boston Scientific to get Cardiovascular Imaging; $100 million
- Diasonics to spin off Focal Surgery to shareholders
- Cardiovascular Dynamics completes IPO, raising $37.94mm
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.