- Glaxo Wellcome PLC
- TheraTech Inc.
- Sano Corp.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Sequus Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Pfizer Inc.
- Dura Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aradigm Corp.
- Genentech Inc.
- Penederm Inc.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Berlex Laboratories Inc.
- Schering AG
- Amgen Inc.
- Immunex Corp.
- SmithKline Beecham
- Spiros Development Corp. II Inc.
- Alkermes PLC
- Warner-Lambert Co.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Advanced Inhalation Research Inc.
- Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Cor Therapeutics Inc.
- Idec Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Shire BioChem Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- J&J's Ethicon to develop Genetronics' drug delivery system
- Hoechst, Pfizer co-manufacture, -develop, -promote insulin
- Inhale to develop dry powder formulation of Centeon drug
- Inhale, Pfizer end inhaled insulin deal
- Dura's Spiros inhaler to delivery Lilly insulin
- Alkermes applies ProLease to EPO for J&J; J&J ends deal
- Novo Nordisk, Aradigm end pulmonary insulin delivery deal
- Baxter and Inhale Therapeutics agree to drug collaboration
- RPR and Hoechst form blood plasma co. Centeon
- Alkermes licenses Alza's oral drug delivery technologies
- Alkermes developing sustained-release Risperdal for Janssen
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.