- Athena Neurosciences Inc.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Sano Corp.
- Alza Corp.
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories LLC
- Iomed Inc.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
- Johnson & Johnson
- Elan Pharmaceutical Technologies
- RP Scherer Corp.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co. Ltd.
- Shire PLC
- Idec Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- BOC Group PLC
- Baxter International Inc.
- Warner-Lambert Co.
- Athena in 10-year US marketing agreement for Lilly's Permax
- Elan acquires Athena Neurosciences
- Elan acquires Neurex Corp. for $741mm in stock swap
- AHP's Wyeth-Ayerst to market Elan's Naprelan in N.A.
- BMS licenses Sano's transdermal buspirone for $40mm
- Athena licenses Phase III Diastat from Upsher-Smith
- Elan and RTP form joint venture to develop cyclosporine
- Elan and Solvay in fluvoxamine deal
- Elan licenses Scherer's oral version of Parkinson's drug
- Elan gets Dainippon anti-epileptic for North America
- Elan licenses epilepsy drug from Pharmavene
- Baxter acquires Ohmeda's pharmaceutical products division
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.