- Incyte Corp.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- SmithKline Beecham
- Genentech Inc.
- British Biotech PLC
- Vascular Genetics Inc.
- Cato Holding Inc.
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- National Institutes of Health
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Oxford GlycoSciences PLC
- Genset SA
- Boehringer Mannheim GmbH
- Janssen Products LP
- Amgen Inc.
- Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Idec Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- HGS, St. Elizabeth's, Cato form Vascular Genetics
- HGS to provide up to $85mm to Institute for Genomic Research
- SmithKline in $125 million deal with Human Genome Sciences
- HGS, SB sign Synthelabo access rights to genome data
- Lilly and Millennium biotherapeutic division develop proteins
- Genentech/Incyte JV for gram-negative sepsis product
- Roche buys Boehringer Mannheim and DePuy from Corange
- Transgene gets exclusive license to up to 10 HGS genes
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.