- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- Genzyme Corp.
- Genzyme Molecular Oncology
- Genzyme General
- Genzyme Tissue Repair
- Johns Hopkins University
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Nventa Biopharmaceuticals Corp.
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Idec Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Inc.
- Gencell SA
- Genzyme acquires BioSurface, folds it into Tissue Repair unit
- Genzyme acquires PharmaGenics; create new division
- Genzyme Corp division Genzyme Molecular withdraws its IPO
- PharmaGenics continues relationship with Johns Hopkins
- Genzyme Molecular & Dana-Farber enter license agreement
- Stressgen, Genzyme form cancer gene therapy JV
- Genzyme completes $20mm private placement.
- Genzyme Molecular licenses cancer assays methods to Merck
- Agouron & Roche collaborate on development of cancer drugs
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.