- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Deltagen Proteomics Inc.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Genetica Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc.
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Atugen AG
- Sirna Therapeutics Inc.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Schering AG
- Incyte Corp.
- Protogene Laboratories Inc.
- Takeda Oncology
- Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Covance Inc.
- Envoy Corp.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
- Tularik Inc.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
- Pharmacia & Upjohn Inc.
- Bayer AG
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- Sequana and Sloan-Kettering form cancer genetics JV Genos
- Arris acquires Sequana Therapeutics in a $166mm stock swap
- Ventana Genetics raises $6mm in a private placement
- Janssen funds Rigel cell cycle target validation
- Immusol designs ribozymes for Pfizer targets
- Chiron and Ribozyme Pharma collaborate on ribozyme technology
- Ribozyme Pharma raises $21.3mm in IPO
- Glaxo and Ribozyme sign genomics evaluation agreement
- Ribozyme and Protogene to develop synthesis technology
- VitaGen receives $10.5mm in a private financing
- Axys/PPD genomics JV starts out with $60mm capitalization
- PPDI and RPR join up in genomic discovery deal
- RPR joins Molecular Dynamics and Amersham's microarray team
- Sarco, Duke search for new transferase enzymes
- Rigel IDs new targets for Pfizer immune drugs
- Exelixis, Pharmacia & Upjohn team up in genomics deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.