- Johnson & Johnson
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Janssen Products LP
- Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Janssen R&D LLC
- Idec Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- MedImmune LLC
- Cordis Corp.
- Medtronic PLC
- Guidant Corp.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Amgen Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Glaxo Wellcome PLC
- Johnson & Johnson Professional Inc.
- Immunex Corp.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- New York University
- Novartis AG
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Cor Therapeutics Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Janssen licenses rights to Eisai's proton pump inhibitor
- Pharmacia & Upjohn to co-promote Fragmin with Centocor
- Lilly to fund Centocor Centoxin development for rights
- J&J licenses Ergo's lead product, Ergoset; withdrawn
- J&J licenses Cell Therapeutics' lisofylline
- Wellcome gets rights to 7 Centocor antibody-based drugs
- Centocor licenses rights to antibodies in Medarex deal
- Schering-Plough licenses Avakine from Centocor
- Centocor Inc. completes convertible debt offering
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.