- Hoechst, Rhone-Poulenc to merge
- Hoechst negotiates acquisition of Marion Merrell Dow, $7 bn
- Hoechst AG buys remaining 43.5% of Roussel-Uclaf
- RPR acquires Fisons with a final offer of $2.9 billion
- DuPont acquires Aventis R&D facility; withdrawn
- Aventis, Millennium sign $450mm anti-inflammatory drug deal
- AHP, Aventis sign HRT alliance
- Quintiles buys HMR's development operations for $93mm
- Inflazyme, Hoechst develop allergy, asthma, respiratory drugs
- King Pharmaceuticals acquires rights to three HMR drugs
- Titan licenses Hoechst iloperidone for $24.5mm
- Novartis gets exclusive rights to Titan's iloperidone; later transfers rights to Vanda
- Novartis, Vertex in kinase protein deal
- Bayer licenses Millennium's discovery technology for $465mm
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.