- UCB Celltech
- Athena Diagnostics Inc.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Bayer AG
- Xoma Corp.
- Janssen Products LP
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lederle Laboratories
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Lonza Biologics
- Immunex Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- British Biotech PLC
- Purdue Pharma LP
- Maruishi Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Amgen Inc.
- BASF SE
- Cistron Biotechnology Inc.
- CSL Ltd.
- Celltech merges with Chiroscience in $535mm all-stock deal
- Celltech Chiroscience PLC acquires Medeva PLC for $914mm
- Chiroscience nets $50.4mm in IPO
- Bayer & Celltech swap rights to septic shock antibodies
- Celltech to develop MAb delivery for Lederle cancer drugs
- Schering-Plough, Celltech collaborate on antibody development
- Merck licenses Celltech's asthma treatment for $50 million
- Zeneca acquires Astra for $31bn
- Chiroscience licenses US Chirocaine rights to Purdue
- Maruishi licenses rights to Chirocaine from ChiroScience
- Abbott licenses Chiroscience's Chirocaine
- Chiroscience acquires Darwin Molecular for $120mm
- Celltech acquires Cistron for $18mm in stock, plus earnout
- ML Labs acquires Cobra Therapeutics
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.