- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
- Pfizer to co-promote W-L lipid drug atorvastatin
- Pfizer marketing UCB's allergy antihistamine Zyrtec
- Pfizer co-promotes Searle's Cox-2 inhibitor
- American Home Products to buy Warner-Lambert; withdrawn
- Pfizer launches hostile bid for Warner-Lambert
- Schering-Plough licenses rights to Sepracor patents
- Merck & SmithKline Beecham co-promote Zocor
- Wyeth-Ayerst to promote Merck's Fosamax for osteoporosis
- BMS and Schering-Plough to co-promote Tequin in the US
- Novo Nordisk, Schering end Prandin co-promotion
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.