- Pharmacia Corp.
- Aventis SA
- National Institutes of Health
- Novartis AG
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Warner-Lambert Co.
- Agouron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- American BioScience Inc.
- Ivax Corp.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- OSI Pharmaceuticals LLC
- SmithKline Beecham
- Glaxo Wellcome PLC
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- DJ Pharma Inc.
- Pharmion Corp.
- Prometheus Laboratories Inc.
- Jones Pharma Inc.
- King Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- King R&D Inc.
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- MedImmune LLC
- Immunex Corp.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Athena Neurosciences Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Triad Therapeutics Inc.
- Kinetix Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Innoviva Inc.
- Takeda Oncology
- Bayer AG
- Monsanto Co.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- Cambridge Antibody Technology Group PLC
- Praecis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Vical Inc.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Tripos Inc.
- Sygnis AG
- Aptose Biosciences Inc.
- GeneSense Technologies Inc.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc.
- Nanosyn Inc.
- ArQule Inc.
- EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. Inc.
- Merck KGAA
- Pfizer launches hostile bid for Warner-Lambert
- Roche buys remaining 33% stake in Genentech
- Pfizer hands over EGFR inhibitor to partner OSI
- SmithKline and Alizyme partner for renzapride development
- Glaxo, SmithKline merge
- King buys Jones in $3.2bn stock transaction
- King Pharmaceuticals acquires rights to three HMR drugs
- King to buy Medco Research in $314mm stock swap
- King raises $165mm
- AHP's Wyeth-Ayerst in co-promotion with King
- Elan, Pharmacia develop Alzheimer's drug
- AHP, Elan develop Alzheimer's vaccine; concluded
- Immunex to jointly develop, market Abgenix's antibody
- Abgenix sells $75mm in common stock private placement
- Abgenix nets $496.5mm in follow-on offering
- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
- Novartis, Vertex in kinase protein deal
- Aventis, Millennium sign $450mm anti-inflammatory drug deal
- Bayer licenses Millennium's discovery technology for $465mm
- Monsanto pays $218mm in genomics pact with Millennium
- Abgenix, Human Genome Sciences in antibody drug deal
- CAT, Human Genome Sciences in $67mm antibody collaboration
- Cambridge Antibody to develop therapeutic MAbs for HGS
- Praecis screens Human Genome Science's targets
- Vical, Vascular Genetics, HGS end gene drug deal
- Arena, Neurocrine in CART deal
- Arena, Lexicon research GPCR-targeted drugs
- Tripos in drug discovery collaboration with Arena
- Lion, Tripos ally to develop drug discovery platform
- Lorus acquires GeneSense in stock deal
- Sequenom and Gemini look for SNPs
- Orchid provides SNP scoring for Millennium samples
- Wyeth-Ayerst to promote Merck's Fosamax for osteoporosis
- Pfizer to co-promote W-L lipid drug atorvastatin
- Merck KGAA markets Novartis' Starlix to treat diabetes
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.