- Clinical Trials
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- LifeScan Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Hybritech Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Ergo Science Corp.
- CoCensys Inc.
- Dura Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Alkermes PLC
- Novartis AG
- Vivus Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Medtronic MiniMed Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Synergen Inc.
- The Medicines Co.
- Amylin, J&J's LifeScan to develop AC137 for diabetes
- Amylin and Glaxo to jointly research diabetes and obesity
- J&J licenses Ergo's lead product, Ergoset; withdrawn
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals brings in $15mm in private placement
- Amylin gets patent rights to exendin from Dr. John Eng
- Amylin, Alkermes develop long-acting diabetes drug
- Amylin gets $18.5mm in private placement
- Amylin grosses $100mm in private placement
- Amgen to acquire Synergen for $239.6 million
- Biogen licenses TMC rights to Hirulog thrombin inhibitor
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.