- Merck,GSK co-develop antidepressant, deal ended
- Glaxo, NeuroSearch end deal to co-develop antidepressant
- Forest will market Lundbeck's antidepressant in the US
- Forest Laboratories licenses 3 CNS products from H. Lundbeck
- Pfizer to co-promote W-L lipid drug atorvastatin
- Merck KGAA markets Novartis' Starlix to treat diabetes
- Bristol-Myers swaps with Lipha for US Glucophage rights
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.