- Wright Medical Group NV
- American Medical Systems Holdings Inc.
- AorTech International PLC
- Cerus Corp.
- Baxter International Inc.
- NuVasive Inc.
- Tyco International Ltd.
- CR Bard Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Medtronic MiniMed Inc.
- Medical Research Group Inc.
- Gyrus Group PLC
- Somnus Medical Technologies Inc.
- Syn X Pharma Inc.
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Perlegen Sciences Inc.
- Cellmark Forensics
- Johnson & Johnson
- Inverness Medical Technology Inc.
- LifeScan Inc.
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Organon Teknika BV
- Enzon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Cephalon Inc.
- Medarex Inc.
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- BioInvent International AB
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. Inc.
- DuPont Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Abbott GmbH & Co. KG
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Barr Laboratories Inc.
- Teva Women's Health Inc.
- Wright Medical closes $85.2mm IPO
- American Medical Systems Holdings nets $54.3mm in FOPO
- AorTech nets $24.3mm in follow-on offering
- Tyco, CR Bard to merge; deal terminated
- Medtronic acquires MiniMed for $48/share
- Medtronic acquires Medical Research Group for $400mm
- Gyrus to buy Somnus Medical for $55.7mm in cash
- Gyrus to buy Smith & Nephew's ENT business for $93mm in cash
- Syn X raises $12.8mm in public offering
- Affymetrix's Perlegen unit raises $100mm
- Orchid nets $33.4mm in private offering of registered shares
- J&J buys Inverness diabetes products business
- Akzo Nobel sells Organon Teknika to bioMerieux
- Enzon privately places $400mm in notes
- Cephalon completes $300mm convertible debt offering
- Medarex raises $175mm with debt offering
- Cannabis company GW Pharmaceuticals raises $34.5mm in IPO
- Adherex nets $5.77mm in IPO
- BioInvent International nets $25.5mm with IPO in Sweden
- Merck & Co. acquires Rosetta Inpharmatics
- Vertex acquires Aurora for $570mm
- Bristol-Myers Squibb buys DuPont Pharma for $7.8bn
- Abbott buys BASF's Knoll, pharmaceutical units
- Church & Dwight buys Carter-Wallace consumer products
- MedPointe acquires Wallace Lab and Wampole Lab
- Barr buys Duramed
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.