- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Principia Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Merck KGaA
- Takeda Oncology
- Aventis SA
- Aventis Behring LLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- Cambridge Antibody Technology Group PLC
- Dyax Corp.
- Celera Corp.
- Applied Biosystems Inc.
- SmithKline in $125 million deal with Human Genome Sciences
- Human Genome Sciences acquires Principia Pharma for $135mm
- Takeda to access Human Genome database via SmithKline
- Schering-Plough licenses HGA/SB genomics database
- HGS, SB sign Synthelabo access rights to genome data
- Merck KGAA signs agreement with Human Genome and SmithKline
- Human Genome Sciences raises $825mm with FOPO
- Human Genome raises $300mm in convertible debt placement
- Human Genome raises $200mm in convertible debt placement
- RPR and Hoechst form blood plasma co. Centeon
- Aventis, Human Genome Sciences in plasma protein deal
- Abgenix, Human Genome Sciences in antibody drug deal
- CAT, Human Genome Sciences in $67mm antibody collaboration
- HGS to use Dyax technology to screen for peptides
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.