- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Genta Inc.
- Aventis SA
- Idec Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- Pharmacia Corp.
- Sugen Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Genentech Inc.
- Genzyme Molecular Oncology
- Genzyme Corp.
- PolaRx Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
- CTI BioPharma Corp.
- Takeda Oncology
- Ilex Oncology Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Amgen Inc.
- ChemGenex Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Matrix Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Merck KGAA
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- Genta, Aventis sign $480mm antisense deal; ended
- Genta raises $29mm in private placement
- Genta raises $14.6mm in private placement
- Genta grosses $32.7mm in private placement
- Cell Therapeutics acquires PolaRx for $16.5mm
- Merck gets rights to ImClone's cancer candidate
- Isis Pharmaceuticals and Lilly in antisense deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.