- Alcami Corp.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- SmithKline Beecham
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Novartis AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Warner-Lambert Co.
- Pharmacia Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Icos Corp.
- 3M Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- NeoSan gets US rights to Lilly's Darvon and Darvocet N
- Galen licenses US rights to Lilly's Serafem
- Lilly, Boehringer Ingelheim in duloxetine co-promotion
- Merck & SmithKline Beecham co-promote Zocor
- Wyeth-Ayerst to promote Merck's Fosamax for osteoporosis
- BMS, Novartis to co-promote tegaserod and develop compounds
- Pfizer to co-promote W-L lipid drug atorvastatin
- Pfizer co-promotes Searle's Cox-2 inhibitor
- Pfizer launches hostile bid for Warner-Lambert
- Pfizer acquires Pharmacia in $59bn all stock deal
- Takeda, Lilly co-promote Takeda's oral diabetes product in US
- Lilly pays Icos $75mm up front to establish JV
- Lilly / 3M herpes deal is off
- Lilly enlists Innovex to help launch Cymbalta
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.