- Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Repligen Corp.
- Alkermes PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Dura Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- ACS Dobfar SPA
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- University of Wisconsin
- Emisphere Technologies Inc.
- University of Utah
- Harvard University
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Harvard Medical School
- Pharmacia Corp.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Albany Molecular Research Inc.
- Takeda California Inc.
- Vicuron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biosearch Italia SPA
- Cubist and Pfizer in antibiotic alliance
- Merck, Cubist collaborate on anti-infectives
- Bristol-Myers, Cubist collaborate on anti-infectives
- Cubist raises $15.4 in IPO of 2.5mm shares at $6 per share
- Dura gets US rights to 2 Lilly antibiotics for $100mm
- Cubist licenses daptomycin from Lilly
- Cubist completes $52mm private placement
- Cubist completes $90mm FOPO
- Cubist, Emisphere partner in oral delivery of daptomycin
- Cubist licenses IHMA's oral ceftriaxone
- Cubist buys TerraGen in $29mm stock swap
- Cubist licenses antibacterial Cidecin to Gilead
- Albany Molecular, Cubist in anti-infective collaboration
- Cubist and Syrrx look for anti-infectives
- Versicor licenses rights to Lilly antifungal
- Biosearch Italia, Versicor enter antibiotic development deal
- Biosearch Italia & Versicor form JV Biocor for antibiotics
- Versicor and P&U sign potential $30mm deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.