- Nestle SA
- Alcon Inc.
- MedSource Technologies Inc.
- Thoratec Corp.
- Somanetics Corp.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Oratec Interventions Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Biocompatibles International PLC
- GE Healthcare Bio-Sciences Inc.
- Cellmark Forensics
- Cygnus Inc.
- Cytyc Corp.
- Digene Corp.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- American Medical Laboratories Inc.
- Unilab Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Janssen R&D Ireland
- Amgen Inc.
- American BioScience Inc.
- Abraxis BioScience Inc.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- ZymoGenetics Inc.
- Amersham Biosciences
- Pharmacia Corp.
- InterMune Inc.
- Alkermes PLC
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Schering AG
- Collateral Therapeutics Inc.
- Nestle floats part of Alcon on NYSE through IPO
- MedSource Technologies completes $93mm IPO
- Thoratec gets $16.88mm with FOPO
- Somanetics nets $3.9mm in 1mm share FOPO
- Smith & Nephew to buy Oratec for $310mm in cash
- Abbott buys Biocompatibles' stent business
- Amersham sells 57.5mm shares for $569.8mm
- Orchid succeeds in follow-on offering
- Cygnus completes $12.8mm FOPO
- Cytyc withdraws acquisition of Digene
- Quest acquires American Medical Labs for $500mm cash
- Quest Diagnostics buys Unilab
- J&J will acquire Tibotec-Virco NV
- Amgen sells 30-year zero-coupon notes worth $2.5bn
- American Pharmaceutical completes $152.3mm IPO
- ZymoGenetics nets $111.6mm with 10mm share IPO
- Amersham buys Pharmacia's stake in Amersham Biosciences
- InterMune brings in $105.2mm with 3mm share FOPO
- Alkermes acquires Reliant in tax-free stock swap; withdrawn
- Schering AG to buy gene therapy partner Collateral for stock
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.