- Pfizer acquires Pharmacia in $59bn all stock deal
- Pfizer launches hostile bid for Warner-Lambert
- American Home Products to acquire Cyanamid for $9.7 billion
- American Home Products bids $263 million for Immunex
- AHP& Monsanto to merge, but deal withdrawn
- American Home Products to buy Warner-Lambert; withdrawn
- Roche acquires Syntex for $5.3 billion
- Roche buys Boehringer Mannheim and DePuy from Corange
- Glaxo acquires Wellcome in $14 billion hostile bid
- Glaxo, SmithKline merge
- Monsanto, Pharmacia & Upjohn to merge
- Pfizer co-promotes Searle's Cox-2 inhibitor
- Pfizer to help develop and market Eisai's Alzheimer's drug
- Pfizer to co-promote W-L lipid drug atorvastatin
- Pfizer co-promotes Serono's Rebif in the US
- Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer to co-promote Spiriva
- Inhale, Pfizer end inhaled insulin deal
- BMS and SB to co-promote Avandia for Type II diabetes
- Altana, Pharmacia develop and market roflumilast; deal ends
- Bayer and GlaxoSmithKline co-promote ED drug
- BMS, Novartis to co-promote tegaserod and develop compounds
- Takeda, Lilly co-promote Takeda's oral diabetes product in US
- GSK licenses Roche's late-stage osteoporosis drug
- Pfizer hands over EGFR inhibitor to partner OSI
- Parke-Davis' Celexa US co-promotion deal with Forest ends
- Wyeth-Ayerst licenses Immunex's Enbrel
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.