- National Institutes of Health
- National Cancer Institute
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
- Immunex Corp.
- Amgen Inc.
- American Cyanamid Co.
- Wyeth-Genetics Institute Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Lederle Laboratories
- Pharmacia Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Warner-Lambert Co.
- Altana AG
- MedImmune Vaccines
- MedImmune LLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Wyeth-Ayerst licenses Immunex's Enbrel
- American Home pays $667M for 60% of Genetics Institute
- American Home Products to acquire Cyanamid for $9.7 billion
- AHP acquires rest of Genetics Institute for about $1.25bn
- AHP& Monsanto to merge, but deal withdrawn
- Pfizer launches hostile bid for Warner-Lambert
- Aviron licenses FluMist vaccine to Wyeth; terminated
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.