- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Aventis SA
- Sanofi Pasteur MSD
- Takeda Oncology
- Guilford Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- PowderMed Ltd.
- BioDiem Ltd.
- Vical Inc.
- Transgene SA
- CSL Ltd.
- National Cancer Institute
- MedImmune LLC
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc.
- Corixa Corp.
- Genentech Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
- Guilford sells Merck's Aggrastat in the US
- Chiron buys rest of Hoechst AG's interest in Chiron Behring
- Chiron buys PowderJect for £542mm
- American Home Products to acquire Cyanamid for $9.7 billion
- BioDiem / Merck flu vaccine deal: terminated
- Merck licenses options on Vical's naked DNA technology.
- Merck & Co. gets rights to Transgene's patents
- SmithKline pays about $85mm for MedImmune HPV technology
- SmithKline licenses Virus Research's rotavirus vaccine
- Aviron licenses FluMist vaccine to Wyeth; terminated
- MedImmune acquires Aviron
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.