- The Medicines Co.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
- Adolor Corp.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Janssen Products LP
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Aventis SA
- Takeda Oncology
- LeukoSite Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Lonza Biologics
- UCB Group
- Immunotech SA
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- GyneLogix Inc.
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Scios Inc.
- GeneSoft Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biogen licenses TMC rights to Hirulog thrombin inhibitor
- Millennium acquires Cor Therapeutics for $1.8bn
- Millennium acquires LeukoSite for $585mm
- The Medicines Co. licenses Immunotech 5-HTagonist
- The Medicines Co. licenses ob-gyn product from GyneLogix
- Cor and Schering sign $120mm Integrilin deal; restructured
- Lilly to fund Centocor Centoxin development for rights
- The Medicines Co. gets rights to AstraZeneca's clevidipine
- J&J buying Scios for $2.69bn cash
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.