- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Tanox Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Amgen Inc.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Idec Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Immunex Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Janssen Products LP
- Merck Serono SA
- MedImmune LLC
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Idec buys Biogen for $6.84bn in stock
- Amgen buys Immunex in $17.9bn cash and stock deal
- J&J is acquiring Centocor
- AHP acquires rest of Genetics Institute for about $1.25bn
- Ciba-Geigy AG to hold 49.9% of Chiron
- Genentech licenses Idec B-cell lymphoma treatment
- Biogen and Idec to develop cancer drugs
- Genentech, Idec develop anti-CD20 antibodies; ended
- American Home Products to buy Warner-Lambert; withdrawn
- Pfizer launches hostile bid for Warner-Lambert
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.