- Pfizer Inc.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Merck Serono SA
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Innoviva Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Takeda Oncology
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Adolor Corp.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Exelixis Inc.
- Genta Inc.
- Aventis SA
- Icos Corp.
- Genentech Inc.
- Pfizer, Neurocrine end agreement for indiplon
- Pfizer develops Eyetech's Macugen
- Pfizer co-promotes Serono's Rebif in the US
- GSK, Theravance develop respiratory drug candidates
- Novartis Pharma and Idenix enter antiviral deal; terminated
- Novartis licenses rheumatoid arthritis drug from Regeneron
- Millennium in giant cancer deal with Ortho Biotech
- Novo Nordisk, Schering end Prandin co-promotion
- GSK co-develops Adolor constipation drug; concludes
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- GSK, Exelixis co-develop, -promote therapeutics; terminated
- Genta, Aventis sign $480mm antisense deal; ended
- Biogen, Icos develop inflammation drugs; terminate deal
- Novartis gets majority stake in Idenix for CHF352; deal later restructured
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.