- Aventis SA
- Amgen Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB
- Pfizer Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Avadel Pharmaceuticals PLC
- QDose Ltd.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Zealand Pharma AS
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Novartis AG
- Tularik Inc.
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Array BioPharma Inc.
- Aventis to co-develop, -promote Regeneron's VEGF Trap
- Amgen and Biovitrum sign license agreements
- Flamel Technologies licenses BMS diabetes drug; terminated
- BMS, QDose end inhaled insulin product deal
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- Zealand Pharma licenses Aventis rights to diabetes compound
- Tularik, Amgen discover and develop cancer therapeutics
- Amgen develops NPS Pharmaceuticals' calcium receptor tech.
- Array, Amgen sign diabetes, metabolic disorders deal
- Biovitrum and GSK develop obesity drugs; deal ends
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.