- General Electric Co.
- GE Healthcare Technologies Inc.
- Instrumentarium Corp.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Abbott Spine
- Jomed NV
- Integrated Vascular Systems Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Implex Corp.
- Centerpulse AG
- Synthes Inc.
- Mathys Medical
- Spine Solutions Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- DePuy Synthes Spine Inc.
- Link Spine Group Inc.
- Orquest Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Vertelink Corp.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies Inc.
- CardioFocus Inc.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Tyco International Ltd.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- GE buys Instrumentarium for €1.92bn
- Abbott buys Spinal Concepts for $170mm in cash
- Abbott buys Jomed's coronary and peripheral line
- Abbott buys Integrated Vascular Systems for $65mm
- Zimmer acquires Implex for cash and stock
- Zimmer buys Centerpulse for $3.2bn
- Synthes-Stratec buys Mathys Medical for $1bn
- Synthes-Stratec buys Spine Solutions for $350mm
- DePuy AcroMed will buy Link Spine Group
- DePuy AcroMed buys Orquest
- Medtronic acquires Vertelink for $22mm in cash
- Medtronic acquires TransVascular in stock swap
- Edwards acquires Percutaneous Valve Technologies
- Edwards acquires CardioFocus' photonic ablation business
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.