- Forest Laboratories licenses 3 CNS products from H. Lundbeck
- Merck, Lundbeck terminate sleep drug license deal
- Altana, Pharmacia develop and market roflumilast; deal ends
- Aventis co-promotes Byk Gulden's Ciclesonide in US
- Idec buys Biogen for $6.84bn in stock
- Pfizer co-promotes Serono's Rebif in the US
- Biogen, Elan to co-develop and sell Antegren; deal terminated
- Cetus, Berlex sign agreement to end Betaseron R&D venture
- LeukoSite, Ilex, and Schering sign Campath agreement
- Schering gets non-US rights to Idec's Zevalin
- Ciba, Schering to fund angiogenesis research
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.