- Kos Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Esperion Therapeutics Inc.
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Barr Laboratories Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Aventis SA
- Elan Corp. PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Vernalis PLC
- Kos Pharmaceutical raises $57.3mm in net proceeds from IPO
- Kos Pharmaceuticals nets $44.1mm in follow on offering
- Kos terminates Advicor agreement with Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Kos, Quintiles market Advicor and Niaspan
- Takeda co-promotes Kos's Niaspan, Advicor in US
- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
- Pfizer acquires Esperion Therapeutics for $1.25bn
- Merck licenses Kos's cholesterol modifiers
- Kos acquires Aventis' Azmacort for €162mm
- Elan, UCB Pharma co-promote Frova in the US
- Elan licenses rights to Vanguard's frovatriptan; terminated
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.