- Merck & Co. Inc.
- H. Lundbeck AS
- Pfizer Inc.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
- Merck Serono SA
- Biogen Inc.
- Eyetech Inc.
- UCB Celltech
- UCB Group
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Solutions Inc.
- SkyePharma PLC
- Pliva DD
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Cypress Bioscience Inc.
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Merck, Lundbeck terminate sleep drug license deal
- Pfizer, Neurocrine end agreement for indiplon
- Pfizer co-promotes Serono's Rebif in the US
- Pfizer develops Eyetech's Macugen
- Eyetech Pharmaceuticals nets $146mm with IPO
- Pharmacia co-promotes Celltech's CDP870; terminated
- Nycomed takes on European rights to NPS's Preos; all rights later returned
- Nordic Capital sells, then re-buys Nycomed Holding
- Indevus, Pliva co-promote Sanctura in €161.3mm deal
- Medeus licenses rights to SkyePharma's DepoMorphine
- SkyePharma licenses First Horizon rights to cardio drug
- Cypress licenses milnacipran rights to Forest Laboratories
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.