- UCB Celltech
- Pfizer Inc.
- UCB Group
- Merck Serono SA
- Genentech Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- MedImmune LLC
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- PowderMed Ltd.
- Amgen Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Vernalis PLC
- Solvay SA
- Aventis SA
- Allergan PLC
- Dynavax Technologies Corp.
- Janssen Products LP
- Takeda Oncology
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Oscient Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Pharmacia co-promotes Celltech's CDP870; terminated
- UCB buys Celltech for £1.53bn in cash
- UCB and Celltech to develop and market CDP870 for arthritis
- Chiron buys PowderJect for £542mm
- PowderMed spins off of Chiron; raises £20mm
- Elan licenses rights to Vanguard's frovatriptan; terminated
- Sanofi-Synthélabo closes takeover of Aventis
- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
- UCB gets US co-promotion rights to Alza's Ditropan XL
- UCB markets Watson's incontinence drug; terminated
- UCB Farmchim/Dynavax allergy deal terminated
- Schering-Plough licenses Avakine from Centocor
- J&J is acquiring Centocor
- LeukoSite acquires CytoMed for $19mm in stock
- Millennium acquires LeukoSite for $585mm
- Nycomed takes on European rights to NPS's Preos; all rights later returned
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.