- J&J agrees to acquire Alza for stock
- Amgen terminates alliance with Guilford
- Guilford licenses anesthetic from ProQuest; concluded
- Guilford sells Merck's Aggrastat in the US
- Guilford sells $69.3mm of 5% convertible notes
- Paul Royalty invests $42mm in Guilford, gets royalty rights
- Guilford Pharmaceuticals gets $27.2mm from investors
- Cytogen to reacquire CytoRad SWORD
- Cytogen's CytoRad (therap. and diag.) raises $32.5M in IPO
- Pfizer licenses Guilford's NAALADase inhibitors; ends deal
- Guilford nets $42mm from public offering
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.