- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Angiotech BioMaterials Corp.
- STS Biopolymers Inc.
- NeuColl Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Anesiva Inc.
- University of British Columbia
- UCLA Medical Center
- Poniard Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- University of Pennsylvania
- Cook Group Inc.
- Guidant Corp.
- Poly-Med Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Alza Corp.
- Angiotech acquires Cohesion Technologies for $38.4mm in stock
- Angiotech to buy STS Biopolymers for $23mm
- Abbott markets Medtronic's delivery systems
- Angiogenesis Technologies licenses paclitaxel patent from UCLA
- Angiotech licenses NeoRx's patents for paclitaxel application
- Angiotech gets paclitaxel rights from Univ. of Penn.
- Boston Scientific licenses paclitaxel rights from Angiotech
- Angiotech nets $17mm in an IPO of 2.4mm common shares
- Angiotech licenses Poly-Med's biomaterials
- Angiotech licenses technology from U. of BC
- P&G, Alexion terminate CV deal
- Boston Scientific acquires Quanam Medical
- Angiotech and Orthovita in biomaterials deal
- J&J agrees to acquire Alza for stock
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.