- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Novartis AG
- Ambrx Inc.
- Corixa Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Applied Molecular Evolution Inc.
- Egea Biosciences Inc.
- Nobex Corp.
- Amgen Inc.
- MorphoSys AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- Dyax Corp.
- Janssen Products LP
- Medarex Inc.
- Biosite Inc.
- Cambridge Antibody Technology Group PLC
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Seattle Genetics Inc.
- Esperion Therapeutics Inc.
- Merck Serono SA
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Genentech Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- SmithKline gets rights to Coulter's Phase III cancer drug
- Corixa acquires Coulter for $882mm in stock swap
- Lilly acquires AME for stock and cash
- Johnson & Johnson buys alliance partner Egea Biosciences
- Nobex, GSK sign $283mm oral insulin deal; cancelled
- Wyeth-Ayerst licenses Immunex's Enbrel
- Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz merged in $27 billion deal
- MorphoSys, Novartis sign antibody agreement
- Abgenix, AstraZeneca develop monoclonal antibodies for cancer
- Zeneca acquires Astra for $31bn
- Dyax finds antibodies against AstraZeneca target
- Biosite, Medarex, & Lilly in drug discovery alliance
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- BMS licenses cancer MAbs to start-up Seattle Genetics
- Abgenix and Pfizer sign antibody generation deal
- MorphoSys and P&U in discovery agreement worth up to $50.5mm
- Pfizer licenses Cambridge Antibody Technology phage libraries
- Searle pays CAT $212mm for MAb-based therapeutics
- Pfizer acquires Pharmacia in $59bn all stock deal
- MorphoSys signs antibody deal with Pfizer
- Medarex uses UltiMAb to generate antibodies for Pfizer
- Pfizer acquires Esperion Therapeutics for $1.25bn
- Pfizer co-promotes Serono's Rebif in the US
- Pfizer develops Eyetech's Macugen
- Inhale, Pfizer end inhaled insulin deal
- Hoechst, Pfizer co-manufacture, -develop, -promote insulin
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.