- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Stereotaxis Inc.
- Cooper Cos. Inc.
- Ocular Sciences Inc.
- DJO Global Inc.
- Empi Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- SpineCore Inc.
- Epigenomics AG
- Tyrian Diagnostics Ltd.
- Serologicals Corp.
- Upstate Group Inc.
- Molecular Devices Corp.
- Axon Instruments Inc.
- Sosei Group Corp.
- MannKind Corp.
- Mylan NV
- King Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Merck KGAA
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Dov Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Syneron Medical completes $55.8mm IPO on Nasdaq
- Stereotaxis completes $44mm IPO
- Cooper Companies to acquire Ocular Sciences for $1.1bn
- Encore Medical acquires Empi for about $362.4mm
- Stryker acquires SpineCore
- Epigenomics AG completes €41.6mm IPO
- Nanotech firm Lumera goes public
- Proteome Systems closes $14.5mm IPO
- Serologicals acquires Upstate Group for $205mm
- Molecular Devices buys Axon Instruments for $134.4mm
- Sosei floats on TSE in oversubscribed IPO
- MannKind closes $81.4mm IPO
- Mylan Labs to acquire King Pharmaceuticals; deal cancelled
- Bayer buys Roche Consumer Health for $3bn in cash
- Teva acquires Pfizer's Dorom SRL for €70mm in cash
- Merck acquires Pfizer's NM Pharma for €53.8mm
- Merck will develop Dov depression candidates
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.