- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Fujifilm Toyama Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Applied Molecular Evolution Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- UCB Group
- UCB Celltech
- Amgen Inc.
- Tularik Inc.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Solutions Inc.
- Pliva DD
- Odyssey Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Icos Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Zeneus Pharma Ltd.
- Shire PLC
- Shire BioChem Inc.
- Bayer and Schering-Plough in marketing alliance
- Bristol-Myers,Toyama end antibacterial deal
- Lilly acquires AME for stock and cash
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- Abgenix, AstraZeneca develop monoclonal antibodies for cancer
- UCB buys Celltech for £1.53bn in cash
- Amgen acquires Tularik in $1.3bn stock swap
- Pfizer acquires Pharmacia in $59bn all stock deal
- UCB and Celltech to develop and market CDP870 for arthritis
- Pharmacia co-promotes Celltech's CDP870; terminated
- Indevus, Pliva co-promote Sanctura in €161.3mm deal
- Lilly pays Icos $75mm up front to establish JV
- Glaxo, Icos develop anti-inflammatory, CV drugs; ended
- Shire to buy BioChem for $4bn in stock
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.