- Business Strategies
- Perclose Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- VidaMed Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- CardioThoracic Systems Inc.
- Guidant Corp.
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- PercuSurge Inc.
- Atrionix Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cordis Corp.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Enteric Medical Technologies Inc.
- Advanced Bionics Corp.
- Advanced Stent Technologies Inc.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- Epicor Medical Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- SpineCore Inc.
- Percutaneous Valve Technologies Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- TransVascular Inc.
- Coalescent Surgical Inc.
- Abbott acquires Perclose in $680mm stock swap
- Perclose goes public with 2.9mm shares at $13.
- Perclose raises $19.7mm in follow-on
- Medtronic buys VidaMed for $326mm in cash
- Guidant buys CTS for $313mm in stock
- Smith & Nephew to buy Oratec for $310mm in cash
- Medtronic acquires PercuSurge for $225mm in stock
- Cordis buys Atrionix for $62.8mm
- Boston Scientific buys Advanced Bionics for $740mm; amended
- Boston Scientific acquires Advanced Stent Technologies
- St. Jude acquires remainder of Epicor Medical
- Stryker acquires SpineCore
- J&J will buy Heartport for $81mm in stock
- Edwards acquires Percutaneous Valve Technologies
- Medtronic acquires TransVascular in stock swap
- Medtronic acquires Coalescent Surgical for $60mm in cash
- J&J withdraws offer to acquire Guidant
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.