- Symmetry Surgical Inc.
- Valleylab Inc.
- Vivant Medical Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- LabOne Inc.
- Life Technologies Corp.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- BioSource International Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Coley Pharmaceutical Group Inc.
- Adams Respiratory Therapeutics Inc.
- ID Biomedical Corp.
- Eyetech Inc.
- Guilford Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Ivax Corp.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Royalty Pharma
- Biogen Inc.
- PDL BioPharma Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Curis Inc.
- Symmetry Medical nets $9.8mm with FOPO
- Tyco division buys Vivant Medical for $66mm plus earnouts
- Stem Cell Sciences completes its IPO
- Oxonica completes its £7.1mm IPO
- Quest Diagnostics acquires LabOne for $934mm
- Invitrogen buys BioSource International for $123mm in cash
- Coley Pharmaceutical nets $102.6mm in IPO
- Adams Respiratory Therapeutics nets $106.6mm with IPO
- GSK buys ID Biomedical for $1.4bn
- OSI buys Eyetech for $892.4mm
- MGI Pharma to buy Guilford Pharmaceuticals for $174mm
- Chiron refuses $4.5bn Novartis offer, later accepts $5.1bn
- Teva acquires Ivax for $8.4bn
- Gilead, Royalty Pharma pay Emory for Emtriva royalties
- Biogen Idec, PDL develop and commercialize three antibodies
- P&G gets dermatology rights to Curis's technology
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.