- Chiron refuses $4.5bn Novartis offer, later accepts $5.1bn
- GSK buys ID Biomedical for $1.4bn
- Crucell plans to acquire Swiss vaccines company Berna Biotech
- Novartis acquires Hexal, Eon Labs for €5.65bn
- Sandoz acquires Sabex for €460mm cash
- Sandoz buys Durascan from AstraZeneca
- Novartis acquires BMS's US and Canadian consumer drug unit
- Ciba-Geigy AG to hold 49.9% of Chiron
- Roche buys remaining 33% stake in Genentech
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.