- Shire buys Transkaryotic Therapies for $1.57bn
- UCB buys Celltech for £1.53bn in cash
- Cell Genesys licenses IP to Transkaryotic Therapies
- Hoechst and Transkaryotic develop gene-activated EPO
- Shire licenses New River's ADHD candidate
- Mayne Pharma licenses generics from Pliva
- Genzyme acquires Bone Care International for $600mm
- Genzyme licenses TKT's Hunter syndrome candidate
- Shire to buy BioChem for $4bn in stock
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.