- Kos Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biovail Corp.
- Solvay SA
- Allergan PLC
- King Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan NV
- Pliva DD
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Solutions Inc.
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Pronova BioPharma ASA
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- Barr Laboratories Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Japan Tobacco Inc.
- Arisaph Pharmaceuticals
- Biovail, Kos sign series of CV and metabolic deals
- Biovail pays Aventis $409.5mm for Cardizem
- Biovail gets US rights to Solvay's antihypertensive Teveten
- Mylan Labs to acquire King Pharmaceuticals; deal cancelled
- Indevus, Pliva co-promote Sanctura in €161.3mm deal
- Forest Laboratories licenses 3 CNS products from H. Lundbeck
- Reliant licenses Pronova Biocare's Omacor
- Shire buys Transkaryotic Therapies for $1.57bn
- Takeda co-promotes Kos's Niaspan, Advicor in US
- Kos acquires Aventis' Azmacort for €162mm
- Barr, Kos sign several Niaspan, Advicor agreements
- Roche licenses Japan Tobacco's lipid agent; terminated
- Kos, Triad Pharmaceuticals in cholesterol drug deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.