- Smith & Nephew loses bid for Centerpulse
- Gyrus to buy Smith & Nephew's ENT business for $93mm in cash
- Smith & Nephew licenses ORTHOsoft's CAS applications
- Medtronic, Smith & Nephew develop & market surgical products
- Smith & Nephew acquires Midland Medical Technologies
- Stryker acquires Pfizer's Howmedica unit for $1.65bn cash
- J&J to buy DePuy from Roche in tender offer
- Zimmer buys Centerpulse for $3.2bn
- Sulzer acquires Spine-Tech for $595mm
- Stryker buys Surgical Dynamics from Tyco for $135mm
- Smith & Nephew to buy Oratec for $310mm in cash
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.